The likes of Samsung certainly ups it game towards the end of the year in terms of sales, and we have already seen an increase in the number of Samsung TV models being searched for the Holiday season. Prices are always at a massively reduced price, and so makes them a worthwhile consideration, and the Samsung 65-inch UN65KU6290 4K Smart LED HDTV is a fine example of that.
Ok, so while this might not be one of its newest models, it is still a very worthy model because of its features. This model will be available at several retailers, such as BJ’s Wholesale, and will be sold far less than the already low $1399.99 price.
- In terms of the main Samsung 65″ UN65KU6290 4K UHD Smart LED TV specs, you get:
- Easy-to-use smart remote control
- Eco Sensor intelligently adapts the screen’s brightness to the intensity of the light in the room
- Fast-action moving picture resolution with Motion Rate 120
- High Dynamic Range Premium for improved picture quality
- Includes TV, stand, remote, power cord and manual
- Incredible picture and dramatic detail with 4x the resolution of full HD
- Quad-core processor switches between apps, streaming content and other media effortlessly
- Seamless on-demand content through your existing network with built-in Wi-Fi
- Slim design with flat screen
- Smart TV with built-in web browser and apps
- Transmit higher quality audio and video with an HDMI connection
- UHD dimming for improved contrast
- UHD PurColor technology accurately expresses color in life-like detail
- UHD upscaling upgrades lower resolution media
If you are still undecided as to whether this is the TV model for you, then maybe you need to have a read over a few Samsung UN65KU6290 reviews. Amazon usually has a huge number of owner reviews, but there are only 7. LCDTV has given a more-in-depth review, which makes for an interesting read, and Samsung has over 60 user reviews. Even BJ’s Wholesale has just under 50 reviews from those that have purchased on of these models from them.
Well, there you have it, an abundance of reviews for you to study before making up your mind.
*Identifying Monetised Links - outgoing links that we monetise are marked with an '*' symbol.