The countdown for the Salon PrivÃ© at Blenheim Palace has now begun, and while the event is due to begin from tomorrow, September 1, 2016, there is still time to purchase last minute tickets for this car lovers event.
While this auto show might not be up there with the likes of the Paris motor show, which will be held on the 1st of October, although slightly earlier for press, it’s a lot more exclusive and even more special being held at the remarkable Blenheim Palace.
This will be a stunning day out for car lovers, and also those that wish to be made to feel special with special events, such as the Concours d’ElÃ©gance, Boodles Ladies’ Day, as well as public Pirelli Prestige & Performance shows.
- In terms of ticket prices for Salon PrivÃ©, they are as follows:
- Thursday Sept 1st 2016 – Chubb Insurance Concours d’ElÃ©gance Judging Day – Price £305.32
- Friday Sept 2nd 2016 – Boodles Ladies’ Day – Price £305.32
- Saturday Sept 3rd 2016 – Salon PrivÃ© Supercar Show – Price £305.32
- Saturday Sept 3rd 2016 – Combined Ticket – Price £118.00
- Saturday Sept 3rd 2016 – Combined Ticket (CHILD under 13yrs) – Price £58.99
As you can see the event runs for three days, and it’s worth noting that if you have an annual ticket for Blenheim Palace, it does not allow you free entry to the 11th Salon PrivÃ©, so therefore you will need to pay those prices shown above.
For the full event programme timetable, and details of what to wear can be found on at www.salonpriveconcours.com.
*Identifying Monetised Links - outgoing links that we monetise are marked with an '*' symbol.