in ,

Percentage probability for iPhone 5 specs / design

With the number of leaks that has surrounded the release of the iPhone 5, it is often hard to tell which is fact and which is fiction. Thankfully we have found a video that looks at the percentage probability for the specs of Apple’s upcoming handset, as well as its design, which we know is more of a hot topic than the hardware. We say this because the fifth-generation iPhone can only go so far with its hardware, but it is how it looks that seems to be of the most interest now.

The idea that the iPhone 5 will keep the same design only has a 30 percent probability, but 70 percent for a new design, which means that this being a minor update looks to be untrue. There have been a number of rumors that suggest that there will now be a low-cost iPhone, and there is an 80 percent chance that the iPhone 4 will be it.

We had assumed that the iPad 2 would not have a home button, but that turned out to be untrue, which is why there is only a 20 percent chance that it will being missing on the next iPhone. For those who have been waiting for Apple to give us a larger screen, then you might be interested to know that it is 95 percent likely — although not too certain how they will offer this as a Retina?

Sticking with this, it seems as though there is a 40 percent likelihood that the new smartphone will have an increased resolution. You might be interested to know that a white iPhone 5 should be launched from the start, as French site has given it a 100 percent probability. Now on to the camera, the chances of increased megapixles is 80 percent and 50 percent for Full HD 1080p recording.

With all the news that Apple had purchased machines to make curved glass it seems fitting that it has a 40 percent prospect of making it to the design of the iPhone 5. We had assumed that NFC would not make it into the new iPhone, so how come there is a 40 percent possibility of it being included in the hardware then?

Voice controls have always been an issue with the current and previous version of the iPhone, so you will be happy to know that enhanced voice controls has an 80 percent probability. We know that the new handset will come with the A5 processor and more than likely increased RAM, but we are a little shocked that there is only a 30 percent chance of an improved battery, which means that it will be down to iOS 5 to do some clever power management. The only thing to get a 100 percent probability is that the iPhone 5 will be announced in September and available between September and October.

*Identifying Monetised Links - outgoing links that we monetise are marked with an '*' symbol.

Written by Peter Chubb

Peter has been writing on Product-Reviews since 2007 and in that time much has changed for him, like his hair having more grey than brown now. He loves gadgets and cars, and gets excited when big events come up, such as CES and the big auto shows.

Contact Peter Chubb: [email protected]

He started out working in a factory and dreamed of the day when he could become his own boss; That happened back in 2002 and he has never looked back since. Things have changed so much on the Internet in that time, but he has adapted well.

Contact Peter Chubb: [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

PS4 / Xbox 720 decisions : SSD vs HDD, capacity or performance?

4 Ice Cream Sandwich images leaked, details listed