Sheldon International Ltd had to issue a recall for its Nursery Time Baby Headbands a couple of days ago, and thought we needed to inform our readers seeing as though it does involve the safety of babies.
The company, which supplies children’s clothing, along with bedding and accessories, supplies to the likes of Nursery Time, and it’s this brand that has the affected products.
Reason for the recall: Small parts can come detached from the headband, which as you know could pose a choking risk to babies that are under 36 months old. The company is currently running further tests to see how serious the issue is, but it’s nice to see Sheldon International Ltd recalling these accessories just as a safety precaution.
- Below is a list of the affected products:
- GP-2512-0623 (Baby Girls Headband Set)
- GP-2515-0637 (Baby Girls Socks and Headband Set – Pink Flower)
- GP-2515-0638 (Baby Girls Socks and Headband Set – White Flower)
- GP-2515-0639 (Baby Girls Socks and Headband Set – Pink Spots)
- GP-2515-0640 (Baby Girls Socks and Headband Set – Pink Flower)
- GP-2515-0641 (Baby Girls Headband – Pink Flower)
- GP-2515-0642 (Baby Girls Headband – White Flower)
- GP-2515-0643 (Baby Girls Headband – White Ribbon)
- GP-2515-0644 (Baby Girls Headband – Pink Ribbon)
- GP-2515-0655 (Baby Socks and Headband Set – Pink Flower)
- GP-2515-0656 (Baby Socks and Headband Set – Red Flower)
- GP-2515-0657 (Baby Socks and Headband Set – Navy Flower)
- GP-2515-0658 (Baby Socks and Headband Set – Black Dots)
- GP-2515-0659 (Baby Headband – White Flower)
- GP-2515-0660 (Baby Headband – Pink Flower)
- GP-2515-0661 (Baby Headband – Black Spots)
The Trading Standards website in the UK reports that Sheldon International Ltd advises customers to stop selling these affected products listed above, and to also contact the people they have been sold to. The company also said that they will reimburse sellers of the cost, along with the delivery charges.
*Identifying Monetised Links - outgoing links that we monetise are marked with an '*' symbol.