in , ,

New Snapdeal mobile app launch this week

There is going to be a new mobile launch in India this week, but not in the sense of a new smartphone or tablet, but rather an update to the Snapdeal mobile app, as well as their main website. We cannot be certain of the exact date, but the new look will either be unveiled on Wednesday or Thursday.

You might have already noticed that the Snapdeal app for Android and iOS was updated last week, but that was to make it a little smoother and faster, and so we will get an all-new look. Snapdeal said they want to create a new app and website that is more user friendly and has been based on three themes selected by users.

New Snapdeal mobile app

Those three themes that seemed to be more important to users are being easier to locate product information, having access to all the decision-making information in one simple view, and grouping of the content by intend.

However, there will also be several other enhancements, such as rebooting the search page, and also improvements to sorting and filtering. The app is to also integrate with the likes of, Freecharge and RupeePower.

ETRetail says that Snapdeal is putting a lot of effort into its mobile app because it represents 70 percent of its revenue, but is not prepared to give up on the other 30 percent generated by the website, which is why it is also getting the revamp.

*Identifying Monetised Links - outgoing links that we monetise are marked with an '*' symbol.

Written by Peter Chubb

Peter has been writing on Product-Reviews since 2007 and in that time much has changed for him, like his hair having more grey than brown now. He loves gadgets and cars, and gets excited when big events come up, such as CES and the big auto shows.

Contact Peter Chubb:

He started out working in a factory and dreamed of the day when he could become his own boss; That happened back in 2002 and he has never looked back since. Things have changed so much on the Internet in that time, but he has adapted well.

Contact Peter Chubb:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Aadhaar card update and status with iOS tracking

New Windows 10 update with build 10158 features