Boy Saved by Croc Shoes: The Electric Shock Story

An amazing story to share with you now, as it has been reported that a 3-year old boy in the UK owes his life to his pair of Croc shoes after they saved him from certain death as a result of an electric shock caused by a hair dryer.

As reported from FoxNews, the boy has been named as Harley Sutton-Dormer, who was at a swimming pool changing room when the incident happened.

His mother didn’t know that the hair dryer she used was faulty, which then sent a wave of electricity through Harley’s face and body. However, since Harley was wearing a blue pair of Crocs made of plastic, the material ‘charred’ the electricity and prevented the bolt from reaching his legs and feet. His Crocs certainly saved him from serious injury, so his parents should consider their son very lucky to be alive.

We wonder what affect this particular story will have on future sales of Croc shoes. Has this inspired you to buy your children a pair? Let us know your thoughts on this.

*Identifying Monetised Links - outgoing links that we monetise are marked with an '*' symbol.

Written by Alan Ng

Alan has been working for Product-Reviews since 2009 and became the Editor-in-chief in 2014. He has a passion for technology, the latest mobile phones and gadgets, and the gaming industry. Alan is a graduate of Canterbury Christ Church University and completed a B.A in Commercial Music in 2008. While expressing a keen interest in all areas that PR cover, you'll usually find Alan in the gaming section, where he'll be keeping enthusiasts up to date on all the latest news and reviews for consoles and PC.

Contact Alan Ng: [email protected]


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


FIFA World Cup 2010: EA predicting Spain will win

Nokia 2720 Fold: Review, Specifications, Price and Features