Since the Apple event from a couple of days ago, some people have been looking for ways to charge an iPhone 7 and listen to music. You would be amazed at how many solutions there are there at the moment, although Belkin’s Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar is one of, if not the best.
We say this because Belkin worked closely with Apple, and this is evident in its design, as is does look very similar to some of Apple’s very own iOS adapter accessories.
What makes this iPhone 7 accessory so special (although can be used with other Apple products with a Lightning port) is that it allows you to plug into the port, and then connect your Lightning headphones, and then also a charger both at the same time. This certainly gets around that thorny issue, although not ideal for some of you, seeing as though it adds more bulk, and also having to pay a price of £34.99 in the UK for the privilege.
- Some of the main features are:
- Dual functionality to listen to Lightning Audio and charge at the same time
- Supports up to 48 kHz, 24-bit audio output
- Supports remote control and microphone from Lightning Audio headphones
- Works with Apple iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case
- Supports pass-through charging up to 12W for iPhone and iPad
- Compatible with Lightning Audio headphonesâ€ and the Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
Made for iPhone + iPad
The Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar release date will be October 10 direct from Belkin, or Apple Stores, both online and retail.