We have just given you details on how to get the Skull of Nan Sapwe in Zetsubou No Shima and now we’re back with more juicy info for you. Specifically, clear information on how to get the KT-4 wonder weapon in Zetsubou No Shima zombies – aka the Kusanagi No Tsuragi!
This wonderfully named gun looks to be the main wonder weapon in the new map, rather than the Skull of Nan Sapwe which could just be a secondary, but necessary unlock.
The KT-4 is definitely wonder weapon material though and you need to know how to build it first with three parts. Here is what you do to unlock it:
1. Go to bunker after turning on power
2. Go underwater and collect plant part
3. Go back to main facility area and lower the cage
4. Trap a spider inside the purple cage below, then head back up to the main cage and raise it, collecting spider venom from the test tube
5. Wait until at least round 12 for a random zombie glowing green, collect the part after you have killed it
6. With all three parts, head to the main crafting room as shown in image below and create the KT-4 or the Kusanagi-no-Tsuragi.
We’ve got the video below from NoahJ456 which explains the steps in more detail to make it clearer for you. Some are disappointed with the weapon though in terms of functionality – what do you think?
Let us know what your thoughts on the KT-4 and if you have discovered more secrets that we should know about!