Before we get into what new cars will be previewed at this years LA Motor Show, we thought we would remind you of a couple of things, the first of which are those LA Auto Show 2015 hours. Just for your information, the public days begins on Friday, November 20 at 9AM and will close at 10PM; this is also the same for the Saturday.
- The other opening times are as follows:
- Sunday, November 22 from 9AM to 9PM
- Monday, November 23 from 10AM to 9PM
- Tuesday, November 24 from 10AM to 9PM
- Wednesday, November 25 from 10AM to 10PM
- Thanksgiving, November 26 from 9AM to 6PM
- Friday, November 27 from 9AM to 10PM
- Saturday, November 28 from 9AM to 10PM
- Sunday, November 29 from 9AM to 7PM
When it comes to LA Auto Show 2015 admission prices, these vary depending on the day, and what sort of event you want to buy yourself into.
The standard adult ticket price is $12 from Monday to Thursday, with Friday to Sunday costing $15. The price for a child is just $5 everyday, which is a bargain, and a senior for any day will cost $10.
Looking for something that bit special, then the VIP pass will cost you $85. Other tickets are the PREVIEW PARTY from $75-$275, GUIDED TOURS $25 to $65, FIRST RESPONDERS’ TUESDAY for $9, TOYOTA DAY (FRI, NOV 20) is BUY-ONE GET-ONE-FREE, NISSAN DAY (FRI, NOV 27) is also BUY-ONE GET-ONE-FREE, and finally DRIVE LA will cost $39-$79 and GROUP TICKETS of 50 or more guest upon request. For more details visit laautoshow.com.
2015 LA Auto Show previews: There will be several new model reveals during the car show next week, and these are the 2016 Range Rover Evoque Convertible, Rear-drive Lamborghini Huracan, a new Mazda CX-9 crossover, Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport racer, Buick’s next-gen LaCrosse, BMW X4 M40i and that’s just a taste.