When choosing a new car it is not always about the exterior, the interior is often the deciding factor. This certainly makes sense as you spend more time inside the car than outside staring at its beauty. The 2010 Auto Interior Awards have now taken place; let us see what the winners are.
The interiors of 40 vehicles were analyzed, these would have ether been new for 2010 or received a massive upgrade. Chevrolet certainly showed other automakers that they are on top of their game by taking four trophies. The Chevrolet Equinox won Popular-priced truck under $39,999.
The complete list of winners are:
- Acura ZDX (Design Breakthrough)
- BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo (Design Versatility)
- Chevrolet Camaro (Sports car)
- Chevrolet Equinox (Popular-priced truck under $39,999)
- Infiniti M56 (Premium-priced car)
- Lexus HS 250h (Hybrid car)
- Mazdaspeed3 (Brand Expression)
- Porsche Panamera (Inspired Design)
- Subaru Outback (Popular-priced car under $29,999)
- Volvo XC60 (Premium-priced truck)
The winners of the 2010 Auto Interior Awards will be presented with their trophies on May 19. For more details on this visit Autoblog.
Do you agree with the list of winners? Give us your suggestions of other models that should have won.
*Identifying Monetised Links - outgoing links that we monetise are marked with an '*' symbol.