The 2018 Toyota Camry is by far the most captivating mid-size sedan with all new specs and an impressive interior design. The Camry development team has aimed for a stylish design, especially with the interior, and a concept car that achieves “harmony between refinement and a define image”.
The final result ended up with a new signature design that takes the car in a completely different direction from all of the others.
Camry will be available in four models these being: SE, LE, XLE and the XSE. The Camry’s “Sport” XSE and SE comes with a sculpted rocker panel, a subtle rear spoiler lip, aggressive looking front bumper, new 19-inch black machined-finished alloy wheels (XSE only) and a rear bumper with an integrated lower diffuser.
ALL-NEW 2018 Camry Preliminary Specifications – As you would expect, being a completely new model, the all-new 2018 Toyota Camry comes with a range of new specifications, everything you need to know is listed below.
- All-new 2.5-liter four-cylinder Dynamic Force Engine paired with a new Direct Shift-8AT
- Next-generation Toyota Hybrid System (THS II) with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- 3.5-liter V6 with D-4S Fuel Injection
- Simulated six-speed sequential shift transmission on all Hybrid grades (paddle shifters on Hybrid SE grade only)
Safety and Convenience
- Enhanced body structure/platform through a new high-strength body that offers increased occupant protection in the event of a side or front collision/impact in offset or head-on collisions
- Available Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan
- Available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) and Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) with Rear Cross Traffic Braking (RCTB),
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense package includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Full-speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control System (DRCC), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Automatic High Beam (AHB)
ALSO – If you want to see the 2018 Toyota Camry in action, please feel free to look at the Youtube video placed at the bottom of this article.