iOS 10 brings a huge number of changes to Apple’s mobile OS, one of which is the new Siri integration within third-party apps for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The list is not that large at the moment, but you have to remember it’s still early days, and so will grow in the coming days, weeks and months.
Since the inception of Siri several years ago, there has always been that one feature holding it back, and that was third-party app support, and so finally nice to see Apple has addressed this.
Redmond Pie has taken a look and come up with a list of iOS 10 Siri compatible apps, although you have to remember this is growing all the time, and so you will need to keep checking to see if your much-loved app plays nice with Siri.
Here’s the list so far:
- Between – Relationship App for Couples
- Blast Baseball 360
- Canva – Graphic Design & Photo Editing
- Cisco Spark
- Convo – Team collaboration for the enterprise
- Discover Mobile
- Essentials MobileConnect
- Fitso Running & Fitness App
- Lyft – Taxi App Alternative
- Map My Run – GPS Running & Workout Tracker
- Notebook – Take Notes, Sync across devices
- Numflix – Free Phone Number for Messages and Calls
- ServiceM8 – Field Service for Contractors
- Seven – 7 Minute Workout Challenge
- Slopes: Skiing & GPS Snowboarding Tracker
- Square Cash
- The Roll – Automatically organise your camera roll
- Trails – Outdoor GPS Logbook
- Vogue Runway
- WhatsApp Messenger
- Zenly – Realtime GPS to find Family and Friends
- Zova – Fitness to feel great
So tell us, what other third-party apps would you like to see updated to support Siri?