We wanted to let Product Reviews readers know that KeyPoint Technologies just announced that Adaptxt, its context-aware, multi-language iOS 8 keyboard, is available in the App Store for free for iPhone and iPad users running the new iOS 8 operating system.
The Adaptxt Keyboard for iOS 8 will offer Apple users over 80 languages as well as specialized dictionaries, which include the legal, financial, business, and health fields.
Please note that iOS 8 users will need to turn on “full access” for the keyboard. This will then allow iPad and iPhone users to download and initialize the free app, as long as they are running the latest OS and allow access.
Key features for the new Adaptxt iOS 8 keyboard include:
- Gesture text shortcuts to enable users to enter large amounts of text by simply gliding over a single letter
- The over 90 languages also come with more than 40 specialized dictionaries
- Customizable settings options, including: auto-capitalization, auto correction, sound, visual and vibration feedback and special character bubbles
- Glide over characters to form words
- Context-based predictions to provide the right words for the right situation
- Precise auto correction and user control via dismiss and undo functionalities
You will find the Adaptxt multi-language iOS 8 keyboard here on iTunes.