We have a heads-up for those of you who are regular users of the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team web app. If you didn’t know already, the web app has been updated and we have a list of change notes for you to read through giving you an idea on what is new from the old version.
This update has been live for a while now, so most of you should be running the new version. If you are not though, update now and read through the list of changes that we have added below for you. One of the big changes is that EA has now added the ability to re-list all previously unsold items.
Another notable change is that changes to Squads are now automatically saved when leaving the Active Squad screen – this was a hassle for many players before, but you still have the option to save manually as normal.
There’s a cosmetic change that you may have noticed too, with EA now opting to use unique colours during the pack opening animation. It still remains a frustrating aspect for many though when you open that precious gold pack and find out that you haven’t got any players of use.
Since most of you would have installed the new web app update already, let us know your thoughts on how it is handling for you at the moment.
Is everything fine for you, or is there a problem that you want to see fixed before the next update?
Web app update notes:
1. Added the ability to Re-List all previously unsold Items.
2. Added the ability to find all similar Items when searching the Transfer Market (ex. Find All Messi’s)
3. Applying Consumables is now a two-step process, but prevents Consumables from accidentally being applied.
4. Items are automatically added to the Transfer Targets section when attempting to Buy Now with Items in the Unassigned Pile
5. Changes to Squads are automatically saved when leaving the Active Squad screen. Users still have the option to save manually.
6. Chemistry Style icons now appear when comparing players on the Active Squad screen
7. Unique colours for the pack opening animation (Bronze, Silver, and Gold).
8. Changed the fonts app wide to match FUT Console