We have a quick heads-up to all Call of Duty Ghosts players on Xbox 360 now. We recently told you that Infinity Ward were planning to drop an update on the game that would specifically affect those playing competitively via COD Ghosts clans.
Now, we can confirm that this update has now been put into motion and is live on the Xbox 360 version of the game. Below is the list of changes that will affect those of you playing in matches often:
As confirmed via the COD Ghosts website:
- Restrict Ghillie suits in competitive rules (currently LAN only).
- Restrict Tracker Sights in competitive rules.
- Restrict Danger Close in competitive rules.
- Disable third-person spectating in competitive Private Matches.
- Add a kill feed to Broadcaster mode.
- Address Broadcaster mode stability (squash crash bugs).
The addition of a kill feed to Broadcaster mode should raise a few eyebrows within the community, while we’re glad to see that Infinity Ward are trying to make the mode more stable too with less crashes.
So there we have it. The update should be live now for those playing on Xbox 360. If you play clan matches regularly, let us know what other fixes you would like to see in the next update.