This is the SDHC ready internal 3.5-inch multi card reader from USB Fever, it’s designed for fast and easy data exchange and storage. The hardware is supported by Windows XP and Vista, also support for older systems is available (98 / SE / ME / 2000).
While many computers have multi card readers you will not find many that have support for HDMI, this 3.5-inch multi card reader gives support for this high definition connection and will upgrade many older computers to support memory cards internally.
It’s extremely easy to install and will have your computer supporting many types of memory cards in no time. The package contains an internal card reader, connection cable and SATA cable in the box. You can see a full list of supported memory cards for each slot on USB Fever here.
The multi card reader (AK473-B156) is priced at $19.99, which is very competitive for this type of device that also sports a HDMI interface.
Main Features Include:
- Fits into the 3.5″ drive bay of any desktop system
- Read and write any files for PC / Mac
- No need adapters
- Draw Power directly from USB Port
- Fast Data/Files Access and Transfer Rate up to 480Mb/Sec
- LED Working and power status indicator lights
- Supports the current high & Capacity cards and adapter free
- Truly Plug & Play and Hot swapping capability
- Internal floppy size card reader with ESATA +USB2.0 PORT
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) v2.0 Specification
Also See: 4 Moms Origami stroller video excites